Monday, February 28, 2011

Yarf Yarf : )

Hooray it's Monday
How about that snow over the weekend...
I'm sure the dogs loved it. Well without further a do
here's today's Blog : )



Howl
Zuzu and Ruby
hit the high notes...
***



Cody and Yogi
"I have my eye on you"
***



Drop da Bass and
don't stop Rocco'n
***



Kaia flips us the
tongue and gets ready for a lick attack : )
***



Max and Snuggles
♥ Your my bestest friend ♥
***



Nice hat Bruce : )
The fluffy brim really matches
your paws..!
***



I get all the Chix
What's your secret..?
***



Yogi is smarter than your
average dog : )
***



Jasmine
Neat-o a yellow ball
all for myself...!
***



Rose kicks it into hyper speed
to get away from Yogi...
***



Class Photo Time
***


 Lunches..?

Cody: Not today
Rose: All
Max: All
Rocco: All
Chix: Not today

 
Small Paws Doggie Daycare and Grooming is at 491 Sperling Ave in Burnaby (Metro Vancouver), at the corner of Hastings St. For more info, visit http://www.smallpaws.ca/ or call 778-370-0456.

No comments: