Thursday, February 17, 2011

SnowSnowSnow

Bring out the snow shovels it's a snowing...
Some say Yeah some say Nay...
But inside the daycare it doesn't matter cause it's
toasty warm all the time : ) Let's take a looksy at
today pics..!



Wow it's a busy day for new dogs..!
Let's say hi (woof) and welcome them to
the pack : )

Hi my name is Chix the Chihuahua..!
I'm super cool and I know
every one's gonna be my BFF
***



Woof Woof... I'm Tilly the Dachshund X Chihuahua...
I like to cuddle and sniff stuff : )
***



Snoopy is my name and I'm just a
little 5 month Pom X Chihuahua...!
I like to look cute and love getting belly scratches : )
***



Maggie, Cody & Scooby
Three is a crowd..!
But not in this case...
***



Sonic Boom
Furbert gives Zuzu his
special take down move : )
***



Who's this handsome fellow..!
Rocco looks fab after his groom
yesterday : )
***



Twins Furbert and Cody
"My your a good looking dog"
"Yeees I could say the same thing about you"
***



Yogi
After a morning on the go, it's time to find a nice
spot to curl up... Zzzz
***



Get together everyone...!
Smile...
Class photo : )
***


Lunch report..?

Big Cody: All
Hugo: All
Yogi: All
Rose: All
Scooby: All
Rocco: All
Snoopy: All
Max: All
Small Cody: All (Hurrah)
Chix: Half
Tilly; None today
Heidi: All


Small Paws Doggie Daycare and Grooming is at 491 Sperling Ave in Burnaby (Metro Vancouver), at the corner of Hastings St. For more info, visit http://www.smallpaws.ca/ or call 778-370-0456.

No comments: