Friday, February 4, 2011

Who let the dogs out..! Who Who

Well not us...
So who's looking forward to the weekend..? Hollar : )
Everyone I bet... It's been a fun morning with lot's playtime
and of course we have been documenting the action...
Proceed : )



Looks like Dempster is so excited for the weekend
that he's licking his chops in anticipation...
Hmmmm Chops : )
***



Hugo that's quite the mouthful..!
***



Yogi
Your one Hot Dog..!
Show us your buns : )
***



Jinx and Ricco
stand proud..!
***



Wow Katie you have
a barrel of sweet tricks... What's next : )
***



I'm Marley and I'm gonna
take over the world..! Mwhaha
***



Here's Tucker saying woof (hello)
to little Yogi..!
***



Cody's just Rope able : )
***



Bonnie , Rupert and Talula
hang out in the cool dog club..!
"Can I join"
***



Here's Maggie playing Peek-a-Boo
over the big chair : )
I See you
***



Rose
Let me see into thine crystal ball...
I see cuddles everywhere : )
***



Cody and Hugo play with the
Boomerang toy..! I hope when they chew it to death
it will come back..?
***



Roll out the red carpet for Zoe...
The crowd loves her : ) Hooray
*** 



Here's Cody all snuggled and warm..!
"Can I have a nap time story"
***



Class Photo
Have an awesome weekend everyone : )
***


Small Paws Doggie Daycare and Grooming is at 491 Sperling Ave in Burnaby (Metro Vancouver), at the corner of Hastings St. For more info, visit http://www.smallpaws.ca/ or call 778-370-0456.




No comments: