Friday, July 8, 2011

Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday...!

#497
Wow it's coming down to the crunch now...
Soon we'll be changing to FaceBook so be sure to
open an account so you don't miss out on all the new pics, events, latest
news and share them with your Pals, Gals, Moms, Dads, Bro's, Sis's,
Granny's, Grandads, Work Buds, Annoying neighbours.... and you get it : )
Let's check in on the pups today and see what's been going down..?



New Puppy Alert
Hi my name is Buffy and I don't
slay Vampires yet but maybe when I'm older : )
*** 



WooWoo
Kaia and Shaggy sitting in a bed
K.i.s.s.i.n.g
Eer... I forget the rest of the rhyme
***



Professor Max here
ready to take over the world
one lick at a time..!
***



Watch out Rico you could poke an
eye out like that : ) 
***



Yogi
Thump Thump Thump
OOOOh I love this track..!
Time for a chair dance,
where's my glow stixs..?
***



Zoey and Barney
Best Pals...
Oh boy, doesn't get much cuter than that : )
***



Harriet
Hmmm
I wonder what the ball is thinking..?
***



I love Lucy..!
(I think you have to be over 40 to get that one)
***



Woof Woof
Rocco, Zoey, Rose, Mika and  Enid
say Helloooooo
***



Ruby
Your a little 'nosey' aren't you : )
***



Ace, Bechler and Zuzu
are trying out for the Small Paws
cheer leading team..!
Gimme S. M. A. L. L. P. A. W. S
***



Class Photo
Have a super weekend : )
***


Lunch report..?

Max: All
Yogi: All
Zoey: All
Rose: All
ZoeyYorkie: All
Ace: All
Rocco: All
Molly: All
Cody: Half



Small Paws Doggie Daycare and Grooming is at 491 Sperling Ave in Burnaby (Metro Vancouver), at the corner of Hastings St. For more info, visit www.SmallPaws.ca or call 778-370-0456.

No comments: